maandag 31 mei 2010

30-05-2010 AB+54 @ Horst

Sunday 30th of may; The USM, stands for Ultimate Speed Meeting combined with the dutch speedchampionships was held @ strand Horst. The forecasts werent all that though. Windspeed was during the daytime around 12 knots upto 23knots max.
I had plans to go out with my wave buddy, to IJmuiden@ sea for a wavesession!! Its been ages ago that I've been waveriding. But ended up with other obligations. Unbelievable... Pfff I had to sit this one out. Finally around 8.00pm in the evening i had some time left to go out onto the water for about an hour. As i was short of time i went to the lake Strand Horst.
I got to try 3 of my newest toys. The AB+54 '09,P7 AC1 LTDII 6.7m2 and Caspar elite speed fin 29cm.



This combo felt good. The 6.7m2 AC1 ltdII worked out okay on the 78L. The footstraps were more placed to the rail vs the falcon 80. Had to get used to that a bit. Nontheless, it sailed really easy over the chop, didn't had any spinouts or what so ever. I had a few gusts that were worth calling a gust. The wind unfortunately was to minimal for a small set like these. Max speeds were around 59kmh, I had not enough runs for a nice 5x10sec average. The AB+54 has lots more potential. Can't wait to find out.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten