zaterdag 17 november 2012

NEW VID! 60 KNOTS/ 11 BEAUFORT @ WIJKIKI BEACH - NL

What can i say about this session which was on 24 september 2012 Wijk aan Zee - Netherlands I'm not sure if i ever sailed in such windy conditions before. Hurricane windspeeds from 50 upto 60+ knots / like a full blasting 11 beaufort (alsmost 12) I didnt had the right equipment today. Cant forgive myself leaving my Point-7 SWAG 3.2m2 + my SOS Rocketfish 68L at home!! I never expected it to be this windy. I was on my 3.7m2 SWAG and rigged it +4 cm above the recommended settings. Otherwise it got blown out of my hands straight away. As you perhaps can imagine, i was not having control. Overpowerd is just not the right word..more likely Survival out there. Anyhow.. aslike coach Jem Hall recently said to me: IF YOU DONT GO, YOU WONT F***ING KNOW! note: This session was before i followed the waveclinic in Ireland last october 2012, coached by windsurfinstructor Jem Hall. ... I KNOW, i know !! Long Lines and NO W**king !! :P

60 KNOTS/ 11 BEAUFORT @ WIJKIKI BEACH - NL from Surfjunky on Vimeo.

CHEERS and ENJOY THE VID :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten