zondag 24 juni 2012

RED BULL STORMCHASE?

The Red Bull Stormchase comes back after 6 years. I decided to register myself for this most extreme windsurfing project. There are a lot of proffesionals registred but amateurs like me aswell. I love to ride these stormsessions, but it would be awesome to do that in the Redbull Stormchase contest! At the moment 120 sailors worldwide are registred. We will see where it brings me in the end. When the day is there, it will be insane for sure! Hopefully ill get the chance to be participating this event, if not ill be there anyway. My sado 3.3m2 is waiting to get wet allready! Quotes from redbull: A global chase for giant waves and wind beyond storm force 10. Join us for the ride of your life! -Red Bull Storm Chase is the most challenging windsurfing contest of all time. A global hunt for 3 storms beyond wind force 10. Get ready to be blown away! -------------- How crazy is that!! But for now i missed out a another week of stormy weather.. Pff its getting on my nerves :-/ My eyes need still 2 more weeks of recovery from the eyelaser surgery. But planned to do a LOT of windsurfing afterwards!! stay tuned here above, a few 3.3m2 shots in Force 9, easy sailing @ pozo.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten